ASUS EEE with 8.9 inch screen at Cebit 2008

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 4 02:17:03 UTC 2008

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3523905&body=MAIN#detailspecs

i love the Eee i just got to , at 400$
I got some tiger direct junk mail today and checked it out,
and , well for 200$ more ... that lenovo just blows the Eee away,
but maybe its a limited lost leader sale.

I think the Eee is more durable, but i am having real difficultly with the keyboard,
i type fast and it simply doesn't seem to capture all my strokes on it.

I was thinking of getting a 2nd Eee for my wife, as she like the Eee i just bought,
but the lenovo for 600$ ... its going to be very hard to pass up.

-tl

ted leslie <tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org>