file recover tool

Anahi Avalos anahi_ar-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 27 23:42:52 UTC 2008

Hi:
Thanks Jamon. I tried this morning with R-studio and R-linux but  doesn't appear the number of this nodes that I get with the first method but  They are easy and faster than ext3grep. I tried the first time with something like this:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~carlo17/howto/undelete_ext3.html, and I can see more nodes but the process is slowest.
Thanks again,
.
Anahí