Is anyone else having problems with 'ntpq'?

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 19 22:25:15 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 5:02 PM, Evan Leibovitch <evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Never mind. I found the config file typo. Sorry to bother you. There are
> some new features to ntp but they didn't affect my problem after all.
>
> (It always happens. Bang on a problem for ages, yet it doesn't get solved
> until after asking for help.)

But thats why this list exists! ;) I doubt that it was created to help
others ;) LUGs were most likely created  by well experienced snobs who
sometime have problems and MUST announce everyone that they got in one
;) [An exception to this on TLUG is perhaps Lenart S., who writes on
technical issues not bothering to whom he writes, and why, because he
likes writing ;)] After 5 minutes they pretend that they found
solution themself and want to be admired for how smart they are... ;)

Didnt you forget to put localhost in /etc/hosts ? ;)

Anyway, I am grateful to many who sometime, against my intention (or
may be even against their own intention), did help indeed... ;)

Regards,
zb.