SEO presentation

Richard Weait richard-gNTHUr35LhcAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 18 12:12:23 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-06-18 at 01:55 -0400, Evan Leibovitch wrote:
> Rob Sutherland wrote:
> > No kidding...the SEO scamorama is a classic example [ ... ]
[ . . . ]
> Anyone going to this today?
> http://www.searchenginestrategies.com/toronto/
> I had actually registered but decided not to go.

I'm looking forward to this presentation on Search Engine Optimization.
It's by KWLUG regular and includes his practical examples.  This
presentation will be delivered at the KWLUG meeting on Monday, 11 August
2008, in Kitchener.  As always, our Torontonian friends are welcome to
join us.

http://kwlug.org/node/591

[spoiler]
As it is a White Hat presentation, yes, it all comes down to content.
Some of the approaches to improve the content may surprise you.