Creating a "mail gateway"

Ian Petersen ispeters-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Jun 16 03:07:11 UTC 2008

First, thanks to everyone.  I spent several Fathers' Day hours with my
dad tonight, working on getting a VPN connection up between his
Exchange server and his new VPS.  Things went pretty well, but there's
some debugging to do on his end of the VPN, so I'll be going back to
his place tomorrow night.

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 2:21 AM, Robert Brockway
<robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> It's late and I wrote this very quickly.  Sorry if it isn't clear.

It was very clear, but I didn't get that far.  I've got OpenVPN
running in server mode on the VPS, and I thought I had it running in
client mode on the Exchange server, but starting it on the Exchange
server produces errors in the log file.  I hope to get things working
tomorrow night, and then I'll move on to setting up an MTA.

Speaking of the MTA, thanks, Jamon--that HowtoForge link looks very promising.

Ian