Conspiracy?

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 12 19:45:07 UTC 2008

Rob Sutherland wrote:
> --- Neil Watson <tlug-neil-8agRmHhQ+n2CxnSzwYWP7Q at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>
>> Incompetence is more likely than conspiracy but
>> theories are fun.
>
> Neither is exclusive :-) Bell surely supports multiple
> conspiracy and incompetence based crypto-organisms....
>
> Rob
>

> Rob Sutherland
>
> 'Would you like fries with that?'

When they started throttling our connection, I decided the hassle to
switch to my bosses ISP was worth it. While canceling my connection, the
rep asked me why I was leaving. She told me, bald face and dead serious,
that *they* weren't throttling me, my new ISP was.

Two problems here; 1) I work at the ISP and have been talking at length
with my boss about possible work arounds to get our customers back up to
speed. 2) I hadn't actually cut over yet, and was already throttled.

So the moral of this story; Bell lies through their pathetic oversized
teeth. Trying to lay blame on small ISPs for their shinanigans is simply
outrageous. I wouldn't put *anything* past those scum bags. >:|

Madi, who you can probably gather has an issue with Bell.