Conspiracy?

phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 12 16:51:31 UTC 2008

Since we're hammering Rogers in another thread, here's equal time for Bell:

A friend of mine has DSL service with Sympatico. One day, the service
stops working, so he phones Bell. The service tech asks for the customer
address and says 'Oh, don't worry about the problem'. Then the so-called
tech guy gives my friend a sales pitch on some Bell products. When my
friend gets off the phone, miraculously, the DSL is working again.

A few weeks later, the same sequence of events.

Anyone else heard of this?

Peter

--
Peter Hiscocks
Syscomp Electronic Design Limited, Toronto