Menu for multiple Kickstart scripts

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 11 17:13:48 UTC 2008

Hi all,

   I've got a few kickstart scripts for a CentOS install that I need to
choose between, depending on the underlying hardware (ie: single disk
vs. software RAID). Currently I have a a handful of CDs, each with a
different KS script.

   Is there a way to create a menu program that would allow for a single
CD that would prompt the user which system-type they are installing? Can
I simply modify the *.msg files in the diskboot.img image? If so, are
there any decent tutorials on editing/creating the .msg and .lss files?

Thanks!

Madi