Software for real estate industry

Gary Layng glayng-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Mon Jun 9 15:46:35 UTC 2008

Those packages I listed were indeed property management software.  If you're
dealing with a lot of properties and an active property management scenario,
you probably want something like MRI or Newstar.  Medium to smaller sized,
then Yardi or Spectra will do nicely.  If you're dealing with a small handful
of condo units that you're renting out, with everything largely managed by
the condo corporation and you just collecting rents and doing occasional
small in-suite repairs, then there's a Real Estate version of Quickbooks that
will do.