MythTV Frontend Hardware

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Sat Jun 7 15:38:56 UTC 2008

On Sat, Jun 07, 2008 at 08:20:26AM -0400, Aaron Vegh wrote:
> Indeed! That does interest me. How the heck do you find stuff like
> this? Getting the correct specs into some kind of motherboard
> selector? I couldn't find anything that worked for me.

Go to asus web site, pick nvidia chipset based board with onboard video,
which means a 6xxx or 7xxx chipset, rather than 5xx, 6xx or 7xx.  Then
find which one has DVI, and well that one was it.  I guess it helps to
know the nvidia chipsets already when doing that.

I didn't even need to use google (which by the way always seems to
return what I want when I ask it.)

--
Len Sorensen