java swing/netbeans expertise ?

David J Patrick djp-tnsZcVQxgqO2dHQpreyxbg at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 6 12:10:54 UTC 2008

Hi team !
I'm beginning some early work on migrating our POS (point of Sale) system
from l-anePOS (a perlTK app) to OpenbravoPOS (java/swing) BUT the app was
written specifically for 1024*768. Does anyone have the expertise to write
a patch that would alter the layout in order to accomodate 800*600 screens
? It's not purely a matter of shrinking, but either tabbed interface or
pop-up windos of some elements. Surely some geneii on the list have netbean
enough to pull this off.
anybody ?
djp