RHEL 5 Enterprise Client Install Issue...

Colin McGregor colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 4 22:55:41 UTC 2008

I am attempting to support someone doing a remote install. Issue is
during the install the machine hangs while attempting to install GRUB.
What I know at present is that the machine in 3-4 years old and was
used as a MS-Windows CAD station (i.e.: fairly powerful box by the
standards of 3-4 years ago). Not sure of other hardware specs..
Suggestions I should be offering this person?

Thanks.

Colin McGregor