Looking for someone with Cisco PIX experience

Evan Leibovitch evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org
Tue Jun 3 22:03:42 UTC 2008

I have a need -- for pay -- to get the help of someone who has
experience with a Pix and VPNs.

I have some awareness of Linux and other firewall systems, but this one
is just too complex for words.
I need to set up a VPN on this thing -- my cursory views have indicated
that the system won't allow VPNs on a system already talking PPPoE to
the system's ISP.

As I said, the needs are modest and there will be some budget available
depending on how elaborate this job is.

Plan B is to dump the damned thing and get a simpler firewall that can
do this.

- Evan