What is the best option with Zimbra

Anahi Avalos anahi_ar-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Mon Jun 2 23:49:46 UTC 2008

Thanks you all for your anwers.
 Len about your question: Someone told me that Zimbra is a good option, and I didn't do any research,   I only liked  the  Ajax web client and Antispam Integrated. But If you have a better option, I 'll check. About the OS , Now I only have  In the list : Open SUSE, Debian or Cen OS.  (And for the record: The server with sendmail is  TAO 1)
And thanks for all your reccomendations.
Anahí