linuxizing a Toshiba Toughbook CF-M34 mark 7, some help needed

David J Patrick djp-tnsZcVQxgqO2dHQpreyxbg at public.gmane.org
Mon Jun 2 00:52:37 UTC 2008

Hey Guys and Gals !
We just got a Panasonic Toughbook with a touchscreen.
I'm grooming is as our next POS system
it's a CF-M34mk7  model# CF-M34CGFFKM, Pentium M 1.0GHz ULV (Centrino)
An Intel 855GM video chipset.
The unit come with no documentation (although I think source might have a
manual) and info on da web, about the specific model, and especially in regards to
linux configuration, is aparse.
If anyone has experience with this sort of thing, there are some things we
haven't yet got working (Primarily touchscreen, audio, and haven't tested
bluetooth nor wifi, and we could use a leetle help.
the unnoficial wiki page is at
http://toughbook.wikispaces.com/models+detailed
but there's not much to learn from there.
thanks
--
Many people are desperately looking for some wise advice which will
recommend that they do what they want to do.