OT-DVD

Dave Germiquet davegermiquet-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jul 30 17:53:26 UTC 2008

I would not used the RCA (I have RCA with USB Interface) and its
software is very SLOW!!

I have bought a philips for a cheaper price with USB interface (for
USB hard drives) the software is alot quicker. You can usually get one
from best buy or futureshop for under 80 bucks.

On 7/30/08, Tyler Aviss <tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Hmm. I believe that my semi-cheap RCA DVD player does those. I've had
> issues with a few poorly-encoded Xvid files, but generally it works
> well.
> I can check the model # when I get home, if you'd like?
>
> On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 12:49 PM, Teddy Mills <teddy-5sHjOODPK7E at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> > Off topic, but I need a DVD player for my TV than can play .mp3 .avi, divx,
> > Xvid etc.
> > Any recommendations?
> >

> > --
> > The Toronto Linux Users Group.      Meetings: http://gtalug.org/

> Tyler Aviss
> Systems Support
> LPIC/LPIC-2
> (647) 302-0942

The man who is always a newbie at something,
Dave Germiquet

Everytime I learn something new,
I realize I know very little.