Postfix (mail server) question

E K ekg_ab-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Tue Jul 22 19:14:24 UTC 2008

Hi there,
You can use aliases to do that.

EK

--- On Thu, 7/10/08, Evan Leibovitch <evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org> wrote:
From: Evan Leibovitch <evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org>
Subject: [TLUG]: Postfix (mail server) question
To: tlug-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org

Hi there,

I'm trying to do a certain kind of Postfix config; I'm certain the
system can do it but so far my time perusing the fine manuals hasn't
suggested the right config.

What I'd like to have is a list of users for whom mail is punted to a
different SMTP host on the local network. For all other users, mail is
delivered locally (via a Courier IMAP server).

Of course there are many other parts of the config (mainly implementing
postgrey, amavis, maia, spamassassin and clamav) but I think I have
those parts down.

Any help is appreciated.

- Evan