OT: UTP Residential Cabling Cost

Robert Brockway robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org
Mon Jul 21 18:30:21 UTC 2008

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008, Ansar Mohammed wrote:

> Hello All,
> How much should I pay per drop for someone to run cables in my home?

Back in the old country (which has a similar economy and currency value)
the figure $150/outlet was a general rule for cat5e but it would rise if
there was any significant obsticles.  I haven't had to drop cable in
Canada yet.

Do you have the name of a good cable guy/gal?  If so could you email their
contact details to me?  TIA.

Rob

--
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine..."
 	-- RFC 1925 "The Twelve Networking Truths"