Rogers Breaks DNS

Colin McGregor colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Jul 19 12:15:22 UTC 2008

Just to note, Rogers has decided to break DNS. As of now any trip to a
website with an invalid URL and you will be taken to a Rogers/Yahoo
search website (with Rogers adverts.). I have called, complained and
been told "that is the way it is supposed to work".

Is it my imagination or is Rogers totally determined to offer the
WORST possible Internet service in Canada?

Colin McGregor

P.S.: Sorry if I sound a little grumpy, but I have been running into a
number of bits recently where stuff was seemingly broken by design,
and it annoys me...