Teaching Children Programming and Linux

bob 295 icanprogram-sKcZck+fQKg at public.gmane.org
Wed Jul 16 13:40:00 UTC 2008

Although they may be too advanced for some younger age groups you might check
out the iCanProgram courses at:

http://www.icanprogram.com/nofeecourses.html

The original Tcl/Tk GUI course was geared to grade 5-6 and is available at:

http://www.icanprogram.com/09tk/main.html

Although it has a Gatesware focus,  it is very easy to "convert" to a Linux
focus.

bob