Bell Sympatico offered me fast service

Dave Germiquet davegermiquet-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jul 4 00:49:35 UTC 2008

Hi,

No, from what I understand its just a different output they installed.
Maybe you can use it for both regular DSL and optimax though.

I don't really notice a difference between the two outputs.

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 8:20 PM, Andrew Overholt <overholt-H+wXaHxf7aLQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> This is Bell Optimax, right?  A friend of mine tried to order it a while
> ago but the customer service rep. didn't know anything about it.  It's
> not actually fibre to the premises and it's pretty expensive IIRC ($70
> and $100?)
>
> Andrew

The man who is always a newbie at something,
Dave Germiquet

Everytime I learn something new,
I realize I know very little.