Keyboards

Anthony de Boer adb-tlug-AbAJl/g/NLXk1uMJSBkQmQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 31 18:21:13 UTC 2008

William O'Higgins Witteman wrote:
> The problem is that I'd really like to get a second, working
> buckling-spring 'board for work, but I don't have time to try to fix my
> OmniKey.  Does anyone on this list know where I could either get my
> OmniKey repaired, or get a buckling-spring 'board in Toronto?  Thanks.

If you run out of local options, www.clickykeyboards.com has them, and I
bought a Model M from them without any undue drama.  The other online
source I'm aware of is www.pckeyboard.com.  The former is selling new old
stock (in other words, stuff made back then but still unused) with the
IBM logo, while the latter says they have the production equipment
formerly used by IBM's keyboard division.

--
Anthony de Boer