using screen

R.T. spamstinksmmmkay-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 31 16:33:15 UTC 2008

'man screen' will tell ya...

C-a tab     (focus)       Switch the input focus to the next region.

C-a :focus [up|down|top|bottom]
Move the input focus to the next region. This is done in a cyclic way
so that the top region is selected after the bottom one. If no
subcommand is given  it  defaults  to 'down'. 'up' cycles in the
opposite order, 'top' and 'bottom' go to the top and bottom region
respectively. Useful bindings are (j and k as in vi)
           bind j focus down
           bind k focus up
           bind t focus top
           bind b focus bottom