Canadian Web Host (Shared) with PHP 5.2.1

Giles Orr gilesorr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 31 15:51:01 UTC 2008

On Jan 20, 2008 3:14 PM, Stephen <stephen-d-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I found http://hostpapa.ca/index.shtml
>
> They look good for me. Anyone use them?

I keep looking at their listing, then shaking my head and going away.
And the next day I do it again.  Am I reading this right?  They're
offering me 1.5 Tb of storage (and 15 Tb of bandwidth) per month for
$6?  So if they get a bunch of clients who actually _use_ the storage
and transfer they're offering, they'll implode?  I'm tempted to buy in
and use them for encrypted offsite backup.  encfs and rsync/ssh should
work well (assuming of course they provide rsync, which I consider
essential in a hosting provider).

--
Giles
http://www.gilesorr.com/