help

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 30 18:11:03 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jan 30, 2008 at 12:50:58PM -0500, chris-n/jUll39koHNgV/OU4+dkA at public.gmane.org wrote:
> In Timmins? I've never come across anyone who has more than a passing
> interest in linux. The guy who used to help me did so with ssh and
> telephone. I was his "hands".

Remote ssh is often quite functional.  I have made things work for
people in various parts of the world using ssh.  It unfortunately
requires trusting someone you have never actually met to do stuff on
your computer remotely when doing things via ssh.  If 'screen' is used
at the same time, one can however follow along and learn quite a bit in
the process.

--
Len Sorensen