Restoring print icon on FC3 desktop.

Lance F. Squire lance-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 30 02:00:34 UTC 2008

Christopher Aitken wrote:
> Lance F. Squire wrote:
>> Anyone know/remember how to do that.
>>
>> Doesn't seem to be in the panel add/remove icons.
> Why not right-click the panel, choose 'custom launcher' (or somesuch)
> and then type in printer-config (or whatever) and choose 'run in
> terminal'? Then pick a printer icon and you've made your own button.

If it was the printer config, I could do that.

But it is/was the printer job notifier.

That is, this icon would give you a list of jobs currently going to the
printers and you could stop, start or delete them.

I can not find that function in the printer config.

Either its a different mode of the gui, (Flag?)
or a different app.

Unfortunately, Googleing hasn't helped much...

Lance