Vista Home license now allows virtualization

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 25 17:49:40 UTC 2008

[Notice that I'm top posting.  In this case I think it is logical.]

Now that we've chewed over the legal aspects (important!), has anybody any
experience or thoughts on the technical aspects of trying to run an
OEM Windows Vista, with no installation medium, under some
Linux-hosted virtualization system?