Place to get (Thinkpad) laptop battery in Toronto/GTA?

George Nicol gnicol-PeCUgM4zDv73fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 24 20:23:33 UTC 2008

Madison Kelly wrote:

> Specifically, I want an IBM FRU 92P1077, 92P1073 or 92P1069
> (6.6/7.2Ah 9cell for the T40).
>
> Anyone know anywhere in Toronto, Mississauga, Burlington,
> Scarborough, Vaughn/Markham where I might try calling?

NOT what you asked for... sorry. You want brick and mortar, local, etc.
I don't know howcum -- time constraints? For you, a round-trip to
Scarborough would cost ~$overnight shipping. Whatever.

Have a look here (or don't):

http://www.laptopcharge.com/Canada/product_index03.asp?DEP_ID=1&CAT_id=1&Brand_ID=36&mode_id=1&PNO=20.22.042.01

$79.99 (new)

UPS/Purolator (Insurance & Tracking Included):

Ground     CAD $12.00 2-7 Business Days
Express    CAD $16.00 1-2 Business Days
Overnight  CAD $30.00 Next Business Day