URGENT - I need a Debian stable web/mail server

Wed Jan 23 15:02:27 UTC 2008

Hello all:

I need a production environment for a small mod_python web site and a
dozen emails - and I don't have time to mess with configurations.  I
have a test server on Debian stable, and I want to be able to just copy
over files and configs and know that it will work.  Virtual machine is
fine.

I leave the country this afternoon for a week, and I can't host this
from my test server at home in case the modem needs cycling.

If you or your company can provide this this morning, please call at
416.406.5080.  Thanks.
--

yours,

William