Gentoo desktop?

Christopher Friedt cfriedt-u6hQ6WWl8Q3d1t4wvoaeXtBPR1lH4CV8 at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 21 12:54:22 UTC 2008

Since we've all been talking about gentoo's excessive CPU consumption on
the global scale, and the concept of decentralized binary package
repositories, does anyone have any decent idea of how such a thing would
be modelled in a more-or-less secure fashion?

It would be nice to hear some ideas. Now is the time too, since the
gentoo council might be reformed shortly.

~/Chris