OT: legal obligations

Kareem Shehata kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 17 02:41:31 UTC 2008

Standard disclaimer for this topic: I am not a lawyer, this is not legal
advice, anything written below is to be taken only at face value, blah, blah
blah...

People have done dumber things.  Some people think "the recycling bin is
forever".  Pictures in poor taste, I'd agree with you.  Something obviously
illegal?  "MYOB" just doesn't apply.

> Do you understand the consequences of misreporting this?

Now that's just fearmongering.  What are you implying?  Do you know of any
precedents?  Or are you just trying to shut someone up from doing the right
thing in a bad situation?

-kms