iptables

E K ekg_ab-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 16 14:54:42 UTC 2008

http://iptables-tutorial.frozentux.net/iptables-tutorial.html#IPRANGEMATCH
> (table 10-18)
>
> --

Hi,

The command looks okay. I run your command on my Ubuntu 7.04 machine
changing $WAN_IFACE with eth0 and iptables didn't complain at all.
So, either $WAN_IFACE is not set to a valid interface on your machine
or the iprange module is not available.

Hope that helps

Equbay

http://www.flickr.com/gift/