D'oh!

Brandon Sandrowicz bsandrow-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 14 16:19:01 UTC 2008

On 1/14/08, Dave Germiquet <davegermiquet-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I havent been able to save my wireless settings in ubuntu it always resets next boot so im not sure it does save settings

I don't have any manual configuration, mine is just in roaming mode,
so don't have any direct experience with settings being saved, but I
believe that /etc/network/interfaces and NetworkManager configuration
are mutually exclusive on a per interface (or per device) basis.  This
is untested though.

--
Brandon Sandrowicz