Debating web development toolsets

Dave Cramer davec-zxk95TxsVYDyHADnj0MGvQC/G2K4zDHf at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 8 20:41:49 UTC 2008

f you're really interested in an enterprise version of RoR check out
grails

www.grails.org

The site is experiencing some issues right now, but it was built on
RoR ;) (not by the authors of grails)

Basically use all of the good parts of Rails on top of java. The
benefit of course is lots of prebuilt working code from the java world.

And people who listen. They do support composite keys ;)
Dave