Need a Zip Code for Toronto

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 2 05:04:52 UTC 2008

--- James Knott <james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> John McGregor wrote:
> > I don't know how you would find it out, but it
> would seem to me that
> > the U.S. Consulate on University Ave would have a
> zip code for letters
> > mailed in the U.S.
>
> If they do, it would likely be for some location in
> the U.S. that
> forwards the mail, in a manner similar to the
> military mail boxes.

Yes, there is the rub, it would likely be something
like a post office box number c/o the US State
Department in Washington DC, which for my purposes
would be of zero help.

I am not much of a sports fan (like most geeks).
Still, I was semi-interested to see there is a very
new sports oriented channel coming out of Buffalo on
digital TV, WCSN on channel 7_3 (sharing that channel
with the Buffalo HD ABC affiliate and the Buffalo RTN
(Retro Television Network) affiliate (only the ABC
signal is HD, the RTN and WCSN signals are standard
definition digital signals).

I have filled in a feedback form for "Schedules
Direct" asking them to update/upgrade their listings
to include WCSN (not a priority to watch down hill
skiing, but with weather like we have now, knowing
when women's beach volleyball is going to be on does
have some appeal to this non-sports fan :-) ).

Colin McGregor