Semi-OT: DVI-to-HDMI cables

Giles Orr gilesorr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 1 00:11:21 UTC 2008

My apologies for A) top-posting, and B) replying to myself (I wanted
to keep the original post attached to this) ...  I'm very glad to find
a way around the high price of HDMI cables, thanks Ted and Scott.  Can
anyone address driving a high resolution display through an HDMI input
using Linux?  Thanks.

--
Giles
http://www.gilesorr.com/