OT - Cellphone billing

R.T. spamstinksmmmkay-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Feb 28 18:45:08 UTC 2008

On a related note, for those who haven't seen it yet:
http://www.slideshare.net/thomas.purves/the-state-of-wireless-in-canada-sucks-toronto-democamp17-thomas-purves?src=embed
( http://wirelessnorth.ca/?p=76 )

"The last time in the history of computing..."

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 12:29 PM, Lennart Sorensen