Knoppix 5.2

Asaf Maruf asafmaruf-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 25 22:32:06 UTC 2008

Hi

If i am not wrong, 5.2 was also scheduled for release either at CeBIT or
COMDEX. Klaus Knopper has been pretty regular in releasing latest versions
and never hinted they will start charging.

Hopefully we can get to download 5.3. Thanks

Asaf

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 5:24 PM, Lennart Sorensen <
lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 03:57:04PM -0500, Asaf Maruf wrote:
> > Knoppix 5.2 was supposed to have been released last year. It has not
> been
> > released as yet. Does anyone know the release date?
>
> It was released.  It just isn't available for free download.  5.3 is
> being released at CeBIT as far as I can tell, and it seems one of those
> at least will be released for free download by the early summer.
>
> --
> Len Sorensen

"I can live with doubt and uncertainty and not knowing. I think it is much
more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers that might be
wrong." - Richard P. Feynman