IT360 Planning Meeting.

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 25 18:45:21 UTC 2008

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 01:18:15PM -0500, Colin McGregor wrote:
> Just to note, there will be a little planning meeting
> regarding the IT360 show and GTALug's role at said
> show Thursday (Feb. 28th, 2008) evening, 7:00PM @ the
> Starbucks coffee shop inside Indigo, 2300 Yonge Street
> (a very short walk from Yonge and Eglinton).

Speaking of the IT360 show, I noticed in an email that if you become a
friend of the IT360 group on facebook, then you can ask the group admins
for a code that you can use to get free registration for the show part.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Toronto-ON/IT360-Conference-Expo-2008/7895920361

--
Len Sorensen