ooffice? or my problem?

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Feb 23 00:29:09 UTC 2008

I had version 2.0 installed. Now, I installed the newest version, 2.3.
something. And I still can not save document in MSWord format! I have
simply no that option to choose from. The document is always saved in
oo format.

And, at work, I have a version of oo 1.something. When I open at work
the document saved by oo version 2.something, I get a blank empty
page.

And dont tell me also that OO is going to replace MS Office. The
trouble I experienced when upgrading from version 2 to 2.3 proves that
it never ever is going to happen.

These big shi*s like Sun will rather always create troyans, and be not
interested in doing thing properly for Linux.

zb.