network segmentation without using vlans

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Feb 20 20:39:27 UTC 2008

On Feb 20, 2008 8:24 AM, James Knott <james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> There's nothing you can do, on the computer, short of MAC filtering that
> will accomplish such isolation.

And this is also what I suggested in the same first email to the
poster.  I think it is the easiest solution to implement as well...
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen