OT: Buying Stock

Asaf Maruf asafmaruf-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Feb 20 16:07:59 UTC 2008

I think i did not make my point clear. I maintain that for a person to
venture into buying and selling stocks, one has to be very well prepared.
There is too much risk involved.

Alternately, one can go with the less risky instruments like GIC's, mutual
funds and other government securities. Not much preparation is required
except for knowing your fund manager and details of the instrument.

They can give a decent return of 10-15% on average.

Asaf

On Mon, Feb 18, 2008 at 7:06 PM, CLIFFORD ILKAY <clifford_ilkay-biY6FKoJMRdBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>
wrote:

> David Kreuter wrote:
> > back to linux topics perhaps?
>
> ... he wrote, with a "winmail.dat" attachment :) The subject line is
> marked "OT" for a reason.
> --
> Regards,
>
> Clifford Ilkay
> Dinamis Corporation
> 1419-3266 Yonge St.
> Toronto, ON
> Canada  M4N 3P6
>
> <http://dinamis.com>
> +1 416-410-3326

"I can live with doubt and uncertainty and not knowing. I think it is much
more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers that might be
wrong." - Richard P. Feynman