OT: I'm Thinking of Switching to Acanac ISP

Jeff Liu jeffliutor-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Feb 19 00:43:49 UTC 2008

Hi Tyler,

I am locked in for one year contract, about $19/month and I had to pay
the whole year when I submited, If I want to remain with Acanac in the
next year, I will need to pay $35/month. Their special discount only
applies for the first year.

FYI, I am not a heavily home Internet user, I only use Internet for
news and VPN to office, I don't download GB data, so far my Acanac
link has been OK.

Regards,
Jeff