Linux DVD authoring tools

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Feb 6 14:09:39 UTC 2008

Every now and then I throw this one out to see if anything has
changed. Adding to JoeHill's comment about Linux video conversion
tools, does anyone know of good DVD authoring/creation software? I've
used a variety, but I haven't found anything that's overly good at
doing much more than converting to DVD-format files and then burning
an ISO (menu editing kinda sucks, etc).

Any good (graphical) toolkits that do conversion, editing, and
encoding well? As much as I love commandline, even I don't really care
for laying out a DVD in an XML file VS a GUI.

Regards,

TJA

--
Tyler Aviss