w2k/u7.10 dual-boot

chris-n/jUll39koHNgV/OU4+dkA at public.gmane.org chris-n/jUll39koHNgV/OU4+dkA at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 4 04:56:10 UTC 2008

Kristian Erik Hermansen writes:

<snip>

> Seems your card should be supported in Gutsy since it ships with the
> ALSA version said to be working in the thread below...

Here's a link that says the emu 1212m daughter card (the analogue I/O part
that I want) is "dead to linux". A guy (or girl) at that link is writing a
driver for the emu 1212m that includes support for the daughter card. It
says alsa is working on it as well:

So, I guess it's no analogue I/O with emu1212m for me for now. Another
reason to get it working under W2K until the linux support is there. I
managed for ten years to stay away from Windows. Oh well.

Chris

<snip>