riddle me this

teddymills teddy-5sHjOODPK7E at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 31 02:56:53 UTC 2008

I went to the PBS website and tried to view the online videos.
However I got the message below.
How the heck do they know I am in Canada?
What are some ways to bypass this?

/teddy

PBS website says...

We're sorry, but due to rights restrictions this program is only
available for online viewing
in the United States. You appear to be connected to the Internet from
outside this area.
If you feel that we have made a mistake in detecting your location,
please send in your comments
<http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/programs/prog-form-gr.html>.

For viewers in Canada who may support nearby public television stations
in the United States,
we appreciate your support but regrettably cannot legally offer this
programming online outside
the United States. If you would like to purchase "Lord of the Ants" on
home video or DVD,
please visit the WGBH Boston Video shop
<http://shop.wgbh.org/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CatalogSearchResultView?storeId=11051&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&pageSize=20&searchText=lord+ants>