Wireless Office

Scott Sullivan scott-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 29 22:13:57 UTC 2008

No office is trully safe when there is Van Eck phreaking [1].

What it comes down to is what you consider a reasonable risk Vs. gain.
If this is a home office or small business office, then the risk could
be "acceptable" to those it matters too. If this was a bank, then dear
god I know their smarter then to use anything wireless, they have enough
troubles with physical keyloggers popping up everywhere.

[1]: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Eck_phreaking