cheap GPS / buy a Microsoft product!

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 29 15:24:52 UTC 2008

Factory Direct is selling MS Streets & Trips 2007 with GPS Locator for
$19.99 with coupon for the rest of this year.
  http://www.factorydirect.ca/catalog/combo_spec.php?pcode=FC3242&id=265
This is part of an otherwise boring set of coupons:
  http://www.factorydirect.ca/email_html/081227_FS.htm

This is a good price.  The unit is "new", not open box or refurb.  The
2007 locator is better than the older ones (I never remember which
year had the hardware transition, but I think 2007 is good).