GRAH!?!

Robert Brockway robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 19 20:24:43 UTC 2008

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008, Madison Kelly wrote:

>  Ok, so this guy (who is on this list, Hey buddy!) seems to have an
> unhealthy obsession with tearing about CtC's wiki.

I just looked over the comments this person made on CtC.  Hatefulness
like this represents the worst of humanity.  It seem to me the vandal is
just small minded and has a lot of time on their hands.

Why do these people have so much trouble just lettings others be?

I recommend blocking anon editing of the Wiki.  If the vandal wants to
continue their escapades they will need to create an account which will
slow them down a bit.  You may even want to require account creation to be
authorised by yourself.

Rob

--
I tried to change the world but they had a no-return policy