GRAH!?!

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 19 16:45:27 UTC 2008

   Ok, so this guy (who is on this list, Hey buddy!) seems to have an
unhealthy obsession with tearing about CtC's wiki.

... At the library:
http://www.codetocode.net/index.php/Special:Contributions/207.61.160.163

... Through Bell (home or net cafe?):
http://www.codetocode.net/index.php/Special:Contributions/70.54.110.62

And just now from Toronto (City Hall?):
http://www.codetocode.net/index.php/Special:Contributions/206.130.173.55

   Using the timestamps, could a list admin see if a registered member
logged into their email from one of those IP addresses? Given the
hateful, bigoted nature of the vandalisms I am getting quite upset with
this ... friend.

   I know he's a TLUG member because the first vandalism came withing
minutes of initially mentioning the project on this list, and that was
the first public announcement of the project I've made.

Thanks!

Madi